Thursday, April 16, 2009

Stitch or Die

stitchordie
Stitch or Die by Barbara Ana

I finally finished it this evening. I have not done much stitching this last week but fancied doing some tonight and this is about the only non BAP I had on the go. It's different to what I normally stitch but I like it anyway and it made a change.

I got part two of Castles in the Air by Papillon Creation today but probably won't start it until next week. I want to get a few more stitches into Celtic Summer and Summer Dragon first!

10 comments:

  1. It's cute and always nice to have a small finish in between the biggies! I haven't committed to the Castles project, I am anxious to see what part 2 looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute....cery colorful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute - love the colors she uses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats so cute. Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it! A bit twisted but great!
    Heidi-ILCS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute.I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adorable finish! Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate each and every one.