Sunday, December 27, 2009

Please sign up for my PIF

I am one of the lucky recipients of a PIF run on Evalinas blog . Thank you so much Evalina!
So without ado, if you would like to be a recipient then please leave a comment on my blog.
  1. Send no less than 5 stitching related items per person within the next 365 days.
  2. Items can be DMC, other threads, stitching needles, straight pins, buttons, scissors, ribbons, etc. - a combination of items such as 3 threads, 1 pack of straight pins and 1 pack of stitching needles or just 5 threads.
  3. The items must be new and not used. (Send things you'd be happy to receive.)
  4. You will post this PIF on your blog and do the same for at least 2 people.

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Kelly. Hope you had a great day
    Cindy in MA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:54 am

    Hope you had a great Christmas.

    Marl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh add my name into the hat please Kelly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not seen a PIF like this before, add me to the list please? Would love to be included! I have seen your work and it is simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate each and every one.