Tuesday I managed to finish the right side of him and stitch his staff. I really like how he is coming along now. I have had people asking me about the fabric and it is 'Night' by Sugar maple Fabrics 28ct Cashel linen. The chart called for 14ct black aida and I thought this would look much nicer.
I have also started a biscornu that has been screaming at me for months. It is 'Holy Mud' by Barbara Ana. I just love cute piggies and never seem to come across much in the stitchy world so I was rather delighted when I saw the chart for this one. No piccy yet as not done enough to warrant taking one. I'm in no hurry to finish it. It's there for when I need a rest from Summer Dragon.
Talking of which, I have finished all the stitching on page 5 now (Summer Dragon) and am in the process of doing the back stitching on the border. So, that just leaves page 6 which there isnt much to do and back stitching the dragon!