Monday, February 01, 2010

Piggy update


I've been stitching hard on Summer Dragon. Hopefully not long now till it's finished!
My small project is Holy Mud by Barbara Ana. I say small, but it is the biggest biscornu I have done so far. It's fun to stitch. I'm in no hurry to get it done as long as it's sometime this year lol.
I will be doing Circe the Sorceress once the dragon is finished. Just need to get it kitted up. I already have the fabric for her. I can't wait to start her!
Posted by Picasa

17 comments:

  1. Kelly I love that one and have been eye balling it for a while. I'll enjoy watching you progress on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally cute!!!! it's been on my wish list forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks cute so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo cute. It is one on mt wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that is cute, where did you get it, not that I do biscounu's, but I like the design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:24 am

    Cute.

    Marl

    ReplyDelete
  7. A biscornu? Really? I'll be anxious to see the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute!
    Looking forward to that dragon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute pig! (That is a pig, right?)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is too cute....will make a fun Biscornu

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've seen this one completed. It is too totally cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute. I just love Barbra ana designs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous6:24 pm

    Ditto B. Ana is on of my favorites. Keep stitching you'll get it done in no time

    Paula
    http://www.thecranberrycupboard.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. it's so cute, I love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Extremely cute Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate each and every one.