Tuesday, August 14, 2012

UFO-WIP and Updates.

Here is my progress on Dragon's Lair by Black Swan Designs:





A couple of close up's so you can see the pretty colours better.



Next up is Dragon Moon by HAED:



Not too much done on it but it is stitching up quite quickly where there are not too many colour changes, so far!

UFO to WIP


I was sorting through my UFO's when my son saw Natures Vision. He has asked if it can be for him. So I have decided to go back to a ten hour rotation and I started with this project.


Here is a before:



And this is a now picture after ten hours stitching on it.



I am really enjoying stitching on it even though it feels strange to be stitching on aida again.

My rotation will consist of:
Natures Vision
Spirit (HAED)
Dragons Lair
Green Man Cernnunos (HAED)
A new WIP, but not sure which yet
Dragon Moon. (HAED)

18 comments:

  1. That eagle is going to be awesome when finished and am sure your son will appreciate your efforts. I think that's awesome progress after 10 hours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your dragon lairs is really coming along. the natures vision is beautiful sorry to hear that the dragon moon has a lot of confetti, love to see more progress. have a wonderful stitch day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some wonderful stitching thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are making great progress on those pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dragon's Lair is so cool, and the piece you are doing for you son is very nice as well. The HAED, is well a HAED.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3:02 am

    All your stitching looks great, especially the eagle.

    Marl

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're all beautiful! And wow, that's a lot of progress for 10 hours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful projects. I can't wait to see your UFO/WIP grow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your stitching is looking wonderful! I love Nature Visions and you accomplished alot in 10 hours. I know what you mean of getting use on stitching on aida again. I have to go through the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Kelly! You have chosen some awesome and unusual designs, and your stitching is nice, neat, and uniform. You're a quality stitcher, and I love your taste in designs. I especially like Dragon's Lair - the colors are so vibrant, striking! Thanks so much for sharing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have really cool thing in rotation right now - Dragon's Lair looks amazing! I look forward to your next update!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great progress! Your Natures Vision really got a nice workout!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, you made a lot of progress on NV! Great job on all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohh, look at you go! You have the smoking needles, Miss! Well done! Thanks for sharing all your stitching. ;)

    Melissa J.

    p.s. Congrats on the upcoming grandbaby! Can't wait to hear all the news!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow...what wonderful pieces! I love the colours in Dragons lair, really pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate each and every one.