Saturday, May 02, 2009

Lucky Recipient.

Photobucket

Today I was the lucky recipient of this kit from The Victoria Sampler. It was from Wanda for being the winner of the lucky draw on ILCS Shrinking Sisters.Its a support group for dieting stitchers. I absolutely love it and have put it in my 'to do soon' pile. Thank you so much Wanda!

I still havent finished the LK May Stamp. I knew I wouldnt get it done in time. I should of elaborated and said that I didnt have much stitching time.........you all must of thought I was a slow stitcher or something PMSL! Oh well, better late then never. Hopefully it will be done over the next few days.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on receiving the kit. Looks like it will be a fun one to do with some speciality stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice gift! It's only May 2, you'll get it done! Well that is if you don't waste your Sunday with a hangover! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Kelly! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful little kit. Congrats with winning it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since May is still young, I have a strong feeling that you will be able to get the L*K May Stamp complete before you know it! And congrats on winning the beautiful kit. I have done one of these and it is fun to do & learn new stitches! Enjoy the day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice - congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate each and every one.