Tuesday, December 30, 2008

UFO Day

I worked on a UFO today seeing it was UFO day on ILCS. I am going to try and work on a UFO every Tuesday lol. This one is called Guardian Angel from Janlynn. I started her years ago when I first started stitching. Hopefully she will be the second of my UFO's to be finished.
Photobucket

Margaret and I am implementing a stash diet for 2009 and I am looking forward to finishing my WIP's, UFO's and things I already have in my stash pile. Money is tight and I really would love to do the things I already have rather than them just collecting dust and never seeing the light of day. It really would be lovely if others were to join us. Anyone out there also up to the challenge? lol.

7 comments:

  1. oh boy she is gorgeous,can't wait to see the finish

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful; can't wait to see her completed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fantastic so far Kelly. I'll be up to the challenge as I'd like to get some of the stuff I've started done. The only purchases I'll be allowed will be floss as I may run out of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is going to be so pretty....beautiful stitching....wow....I just love that....I'm on a Stash Diet too...so I am joining you....no more patterns buying...just threads and material and that is it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really looks like you could get her done in no time. I'm sure she was pretty lonely sitting in a pile somewhere......

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always loved this piece - coming along nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:11 pm

    This one is really gorgeous. Can't wait to see her finished (in 2009?)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate each and every one.