Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Lizzie Kate Finish

DSCF0271

Lizzie Kate Snippet #S75
Fabric, 28ct Jobelan in 'Buttermilk'

I'm having two weeks off my large projects to do some small items and this is my first finish. Meari sent me this for my Birthday last year in the ILCS Birthday Club. It is very appropriate right now seeing I am getting three new grandbabies this year to add to the three I already have :) So, thank you again Meari!
I swapped out a couple of colours ie the purple instead of dark blue for the text lol.
I was going to make it into a pillow ornament but I am leaning more in getting it framed but I am not sure if I have left enough border to do that. I am going to pick up a frame on Thursday, hopefully, for it.

20 comments:

  1. Appropriate indeed! Congrats on your finish, Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love it. Congrats on the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks really good babes............

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful peice.Congrats on the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finish! It would also make a great "Flat Fold"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful finish Kelly. Love the colours you used :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute finish! Love the purple you've used for the lettering.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this....I can only imagine how adorable it is on the Buttermilk Jobelan. I've used that fabric and color before; the photos never do it justice. Congrats on the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Can't wait to see it finished finished. lol I am done with The Bookshelf and hope to get it in the mail to you sometime next week. Hope you're having a great week. Congrats on the new additions coming this year to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute finish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. As always your work is this thing that make the chart more excelent. regards Loredana.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect!! I love it...and I don't even have any GK yet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous2:48 am

    Very nice finish.

    Marl

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's awesome - love this finish!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous4:25 am

    I love that... I've been watching this pattern on ebay... although I have to admit no one has to ask me about mine... I don't give anyone a chance, in fear they heard it all before LOL I like your color choices. I think I'm going to get it and like you will frame it... it will look nice sitting in the middle of a group of pictures I already have framed on my hall wall!! nice stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very appropriate indeed. And you've done a beautiful job stitching it up. Can't wait to see it framed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate each and every one.