Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Update


I managed to get some stitches into my Lizzie Kate piece whilst I was away for the long weekend. It will look better once his eyes and mouth are done lol.

No point in doing a picture update on my Autumn sampler as not much done to it since the last picture. I have also started my October Lizzie Kate stamp but again, not enough done to warrant a picture taken.

We went away to Stratford Upon Avon which is Shakespeare's birthplace and we saw his actual house. Photo's can be seen here on my blog or my blogger Blog if you prefer http://amethyst-lady.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

  1. Lovely stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is coming along great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute. I will have to pull out mine. I know it is around somewhere..........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice progress for going away for the long weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Considering how little stitching time you had, you've done good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable for Christmas!
    Love it...
    Chris b
    ccs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate each and every one.